Nariyal Body Cream
From food to cosmetics, the versatility of nariyal or coconut makes it lend itself to many uses. This multi-faceted drupe bestows its therapeutic goodness in all its forms, especially when consumed as food and drink. A storehouse of electrolytes, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and healthy fats, coconuts have held a prized place in homes and kitchens across India, down the ages.
As a base ingredient of Nariyal Body Cream, coconut helps to rejuvenate dry and flaky skin and infuses it with shine. Infused with fragrances of rose, lemon grass or vanilla, it holds a light fragrance that lingers all day long.
Hand-made by local women of Abidpur Village (Uttar Pradesh), Nariyal Body Cream perfectly moisturises skin and is a must-have in skin care routines.
We acknowledge Ms. Pratishtha Bajpai for sharing the recipe.
- Softens and moisturises skin
- Gives skin a healthy shine
- Regular use heals cracked heels and lips
- Reduces scars
- Safe for children and elderly people
- By using this product, you contribute to continued livelihood for small scale industries
- By using this product, you contribute to continued traditional farming practices that save water