Reetha Hair Cleanser
This product recipe is a natural, water-friendly remedy to reduce premature greying. It uses Reetha (also known as Haithaguti, Ritha, Aritha, Dodan, Kanmar, Rithe, and Soapnut) as a base ingredient. Proven to solve hair problems like dandruff, scalp infections and hair fall, Reetha is an ancient fruit whose origins date back to 6th century BC. It acquires a soapy texture upon heating, which makes it a natural choice as a hair cleanser.
Hand-pounded and processed by local women of Abidpur Village (Uttar Pradesh), Reetha Hair Cleanser revives hair and makes it lustrous and bountiful.
We acknowledge Ms. Rekha Shorey for sharing the recipe.
- Deeply nourishes and moisturizes the scalp
- Reduces hair fall.
- Regular use promotes hair growth, thickens and darkens hair over time.
- Completely safe for children, pregnant women & old aged people (also animals)
- By using this product, you contribute to continued livelihood for small scale industries
- By using this product, you contribute to continued traditional farming practices that save water